We are committed to listening to all feedback received from our customers. We recognise the need to understand feedback so that we can continuously improve our customers’ experience whilst staying at one of the many holiday homes that we let on behalf of our homeowners.
We will publish all genuine reviews and other related content, to enable customers to understand what to expect from the holiday home they have booked or plan to book.
Before submitting a review on www.heartofthelakes.co.uk (or any of our other websites) please take time to read this reviews policy carefully.
After the customer’s booking has finished, we will send them a link to complete a review for the holiday home they booked. Customers will only be permitted to submit one review for each booking. Any reviews that do not comply with the following guidelines will not be published and may be removed or amended:
- Feedback needs to be family-friendly – by that we mean no profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, illegal or other content that we deem inappropriate for publication on our website.
- No single word or otherwise unhelpful reviews can be published.
- The review must be of a first-hand experience of staying at a holiday home booked through any of the Sykes Family of brands. General feedback and discussion that doesn’t represent first-hand experience will not be published. The content needs to be accurate, truthful and must not infringe on any applicable laws or any rights of any third party.
- Any reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at any of our staff/teams will not be published.
- The feedback must be clear, relevant and unbiased to other guests who may potentially stay at the location reviewed.
- The review should not contain duplicated content so only one review of each visit will be published.
- Any reviews which include external links, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, individual’s names or other personal information will not be published.
Please also be aware that the owners of the homes will be provided with the option of replying to reviews.
When the homeowner replies to any reviews, the reply is also required to adhere to this reviews policy.
We reserve the right to not publish reviews, to amend content of the reviews at any time and to remove reviews from www.heartofthelakes.co.uk or any of our other websites without notice to you, if these reviews or other content, in our opinion, do not comply with this reviews policy.
If we receive notice or otherwise become aware that any reviews or other content posted on our websites does not comply with this reviews policy, we may delete it without notice to you. We may also inform any affected parties and/or the relevant authorities of the breach of this reviews policy - depending on the nature of the content of the review. We will not be required to provide you with an explanation if we decide to delete your review or any other content you upload onto our websites.
The Sykes Family of brands has encouraged customers to give genuine, legitimate and constructive feedback on their holiday experience.
The Sykes Family of brands shall not be in any way responsible or liable to the homeowners or its customers in relation to any review posted on its websites or any information obtained from these reviews and does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of any reviews or content that is published on its websites by customers or homeowners.
Publication of these reviews and their content does not signify that The Sykes Family of brands agrees with the views and content given.
The views are the customer’s own and have been made in good faith and in accordance with the terms of this reviews policy.